Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Thursday, 8 March 2018
Trump's steel, aluminium tariffs exempt Canada, Mexico
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminium imports will start in 15 days with initial exemptions for Canada and Mexico and the possibility of alternatives for other countries, a senior administration official said on Thursday.
The tariffs of 25 percent on steel and 10 percent on aluminium, proclaimed by Trump on Thursday during an event at the White House, appear to soften what the U.S. president billed last week as a global, “no-exceptions” move to protect the two industries under a 1962 national security trade law.
Trump’s sudden push for the tariffs last week triggered fears of a global trade war and rattled financial markets. U.S. stocks pared gains on Thursday after the administration official’s comments.
The official told reporters the tariff proclamations will allow other countries to discuss with the administration “alternative ways” to address the national security threat caused by their steel and aluminium exports to the United States, the official said.
Asked whether these would include voluntary export restraints, the official did not provide specifics, saying only that the order could be “flexibly modified.”
The tariff plan has angered U.S. allies, including Canada, Mexico, Britain and members of the European Union, who argue that their exports to the United States do not pose a threat to U.S. national security. Some, including the EU, have threatened retaliatory tariffs on U.S. products such as bourbon whiskey and Harley-Davidson (HOG.N) motorcycles.
“All countries will be welcome to discuss with the United States alternative ways to address the threatened impairment of the national security caused by their imports,” the official said.
HOG.NNEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE
The exemptions for Canada and Mexico would start immediately with an unspecified duration. Their continuation depends partly on progress in negotiations to modernize the North American Free Trade Agreement, the official said. He added that NAFTA was an important part of the U.S.-Canada-Mexico security relationship.
But the official said that with any alternative remedies, it was important to maintain the target for increasing steel and aluminium industry capacity utilization, which could result in higher tariffs for other countries.
“If Canada and Mexico were to be excluded, we would perhaps maybe have to raise the tariffs on everybody else - and modestly I might add, modestly - to ensure that our steel and aluminium industries are defended,” he said.
The “wonderfully flexible document” is designed to accommodate U.S. security relationships with other countries and provide “ironclad” protections for the industry, he said.
Reporting by David Lawder; Editing by Paul Simao
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...