Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: email@example.com or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
IMyanmarHouse to make buying foreign properties easier
By Marian Jacob
In Real Estate
26 Mar 2018
IMyanmarHouse is in the process of forming sales partnerships with foreign real estate companies from Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and China.
Nay Min Thu
Founder Nay Min Thu (Linkedin profile) explained: “Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, and China are our top-priority countries since they have close trading relations with Myanmar. At this point in time, we can’t divulge who we are in talks with. But what I can tell is that those are the top real estate companies in their respective countries.”
Having already partnered with Angel Real Estate Company from Thailand, the company will be cross-promoting new real estate development projects from both countries; implying that IMyanmarHouse.com will be the exclusive sales and marketing agent for Thailand properties, and vice versa.
As the first step in this collaboration, IMyanmarHouse hosted a sales event for a Bangkok condominium project called Plum 89 Condo at Novotel Hotel in Yangon earlier this month. The company said this is the first time an overseas condo project was marketed and sold to Myanmar customers on a large scale. A total of 20 units were sold during the event.
“It was a successful sales event, considering that people from Myanmar are not used to buying properties abroad. Likewise, we will be marketing and selling properties from Myanmar to Thai people.”
IMyanmarHouse pioneered the online-to-offline model for the real estate market in Myanmar. Property buyers browse and filter the various property choices online; using search criteria like location, price range, and property type. The buyers then come down to physical sales events, view the properties in person and make the final purchase decision. This concept has worked well for the company and for the Myanmar market since it saves time and effort for potential property buyers. IMyanmarHouse has been successfully using this model since 2016.
IMyanmarHouse is backed by Frontier Digital Ventures (FDV: ASX). Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Frontier DV invests in companies in emerging markets for their long-term growth potential.
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...