Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Wednesday, 6 December 2017
Good News for Buyers - Global Housing Prices Slowing Down
Even top-ranking New Zealand and Hong Kong saw rate of price growth cool
BY BECKIE STRUMORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON DECEMBER 05, 2017|MANSION GLOBAL|
Iceland has seen the strongest price growth of any country tracked by Knight Frank, with prices up 20.4% year-over-year.
UNIVERSAL IMAGES GROUP
The world’s housing markets are facing a general slowdown but very few have actually slipped into negative growth, according to a Knight Frank report Tuesday.
Housing prices around the world increased 5.1% year-over-year in the three months ending in September, the slowest growth rate since the second quarter of 2016, according to the report. Only seven of the 56 countries tracked in the firm’s Global House Price Index, however, saw negative price growth.
MORE: Regional Cities Set to Lead House Price Gains in the U.K.
“Thirteen of the 15 strongest performing housing markets around the world registered a slowdown in their rate of annual growth in the year to September,” said Kate Everett-Allen of Knight Frank’s international residential research.
For instance, Iceland, the world’s strongest performer, saw its incredibly fast-paced growth slow to 20.4% in the third quarter of this year, down from 23.2% last quarter. The Nordic island has led Knight Frank’s rankings for four consecutive quarters amid a shortage of new supply.
Other regions at the top of rankings for price growth include Hong Kong, with 17.5% growth year-over-year in the third quarter and the Czech Republic, with prices up 13.2%.
Hong Kong stood out as an example of slowing growth, as prices nudged up only 1.7% in the three months ending in September. The city’s government introduced
MORE: Australian Property Prices Remain Flat in November
New Zealand, previously one of the most accelerated housing markets on the list, dropped out of the top 10 last quarter, slipping from 10th to 27th place. Housing prices there grew just 5.2% over the last year thanks to tighter lending conditions and plans to ban foreigners from the market beginning in 2018.
Knight Frank added Saudi Arabia to the list for the first time. The kingdom, which is in the midst of an anti-corruption purge and has suffered in recent years from the collapse of oil prices, made its debut at the near-bottom of the list. Saudi Arabia is second only to the Ukraine in terms of negative growth, with housing prices falling 5.4% year over year. Ukraine logged negative growth of 6.7%.
In the U.S., housing prices increased 6.2% over the year, a reflection of an improving economy. While in the U.K., housing prices saw a slight dip to 2.6% growth.
Follow Mansion Global: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Messenger
Write to us: email@example.com
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...