Best Asia real estate editor's comments:
|Lawrence playing the markets at his office|
Some good news is coming out of the U.S. Govt. standoff between the U.S. Congress, the Senate and Donald Trump regarding building a wall on the Mexican border.
Ever since Donald has taken his no wall, no budget stance the U.S.D. Index has dropped 1.25% in just 10 days. That’s roughly almost 1% per week and if it continues at this rate it could be 45% in this year, which is mostly unlikely.
Coupled with this is the fact that the Federal Reserve has taken a more neutral stance towards raising interest rates in America which has keep the dollar strong.
I personally believe that the U.S. dollar is ready for a major downturn in 2019.
This is great news for Bali, for Indonesia and most of Asia.
Why it is good for Bali is because most hotels, services and of course airfares are priced in U.S. dollars.
So, if it costs, for example, a European 5% less to come here there is a chance of a 5% increase in tourists from Europe. The same can be said for most other tourists throughout the world coming to Bali.
It’s also good for Bali real estate because much of Bali’s real estate is priced in U.S. dollars although it may be listed in rupiah. Buyers will be able to buy more Bali Real Estate.
I for one am betting on the U.S. dollar falling against most currencies except for the Australian dollar which I think is also in serious.
Since Donald Trump has taken office the United States has gone over $1 trillion more in debt, although he bragged in his first couple months about how he reduced the debt. Now he wants to add another Five Billion for a useless wall.
So long as Donald Trump is office, I am betting against the US dollar.
My favorite currencies to buy right now are the Euro. Canadian and Swiss francs.
Free Seminar Schedules: Dates & Times: 1. Thurs. Jan 17th. 6:30 PM to 7:45 PM or 2. Sat. - Jan. 19th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM.
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Seminar Topics: At these seminars you will learn about:
- Ø The Past, Present and Future of Bali Real Estate.
- Ø Clarification of laws allowing foreigners total control up to 80 years.
- Ø How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- Ø How to avoid complicated laws - Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Ø Why this is the second-best time to buy this century.
- Ø Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- Ø What properties offer the potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Ø Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand-new web site.
- Ø First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- Ø Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three-bedroom 650 m² 3-bedroom, 4 baths with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ø Ridiculously low-priced ocean view building lots $25,000 for 500 m².
- Ø Brand new Bali Luxury Retirement Villas starting at $198,000.
Limited Seating & Free Parking:Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P.
Click Here For a Reservation Or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 – Bahasa Indonesia 62-8123632177