Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Monday, 28 May 2018
Real estate boom in the Illawarra appears to be coming to an end:
Brendan Crabb Local News
The real estate boom in the Illawarra over the past several years appears to be coming to an end, an academic says.
He also believes the weakening in property markets is bad news for the construction boom and the Illawarra economy.
The latest house price data from CoreLogic indicates that the value of real estate in the Illawarra for the first four months of this year increased by 0.8 per cent.
This is in comparison to the same period last year, when prices increased by 4.8 per cent.
“This is the weakest result in many years,” Alex Frino, Professor of Economics and deputy vice-chancellor at the University of Wollongong said of the latest figures.
“Over the past five years, the first four months of each year have yielded house price increases averaging 3.5 per cent.”
The same data also shows that unit prices in the Illawarra fell by more than two per cent in the first four months of the year.
“This is also in sharp contrast to the previous five years, which experienced an average increase of more than two per cent for the first four months of each year,” Prof Frino said.
“All this data points to one thing. It seems that the real estate boom experienced by the Illawarra over the past five or six years – which delivered house price increases of 70 per cent and unit price increases of 57 per cent to December 31, 2017 - is coming to an end.”
Read More: Is the Illawarra property boom over? A UOW analyst weighs in
However, despite this Prof Frino said house prices in the Illawarra are still holding up relative to NSW and Australia, which experienced falls in house prices in the first four months of 2018.
Meanwhile, the Illawarra’s April unemployment figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics showed unemployment at 5.2 per cent.
Alex Frino, Professor of Economics and deputy vice-chancellor at the University of Wollongong. Picture: File image
“This is the second lowest April unemployment rate reported for the region in 10 years, and continues to underscore that there is an economic boom in progress in the Illawarra region,” Prof Frino said.
“This economic boom in the Illawarra since at least 2011 has been underpinned by a construction boom, which has been fed by the fast rising house prices and historically low interest rates which have provided property developers with the motive and opportunity for bringing on property projects.
“Consequently, we have observed very strong growth in building approvals over the past five years which have increased from less than $150 million per quarter in 2011 to almost $300 million per quarter over the past 12 months.”
Prof Frino said the weakening in house prices and the predicted increase in interest rates over the next 12 months will likely result in a weakening of the region’s construction sector and the end to the economic boom.
Read More: Multi-million dollar Warilla home has ultimate ‘man cave’
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...