Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: email@example.com or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Thursday, 12 April 2018
Melbourne suburbs Australia’s most in demand
Herald SunAPRIL 12, 201812:00AM
This home at 319 Tindals Rd, Warrandyte, is in one of Australia’s most sought-after suburbs.Source:Supplied
HALF of Australia’s top 10 most in demand suburbs are in Melbourne, according to realestate.com.au’s new Property Outlook report.
Leafy Warrandyte continues to reign at the top of the listings website’s rankings, coming in at No. 1 across the country, with Eltham, Middle Park, Albert Park and Eltham North also featuring in the national top 10 for all property types.
Victoria’s regional cities had huge increases in demand year-on-year, boosted by an influx of Melbourne buyers seeking more affordable houses.
RELATED: Geelong and Ballarat among 2018 Victorian property hot spots
Melbourne’s most in demand suburbs revealed
The five-bedroom property at 319 Tindals Rd, Warrandyte, is on the market for $2.4-$2.6 million.Source:Supplied
Demand in Ballarat has grown 62 per cent, with Warrnambool (58 per cent) and Greater Geelong (56 per cent) also experiencing surges of more than 50 per cent, according to the quarterly report.
The website calculates demand based on the number of property views against the average number of property listings.
Realestate.com.au chief economist Nerida Conisbee expected prices to continue to rise in these regional cities throughout the year, driven by increased competition for affordable homes.
Biggin & Scott, Ballarat, director Francesca Nicol said surging demand in her area had been compounded by lower stock levels — expected to increase over the coming weeks.
The three-bedroom property at 301B Drummond St North, Lake Wendouree, is for sale for $480,000-$520,000.Source:Supplied
“Compared to the Melbourne and Sydney markets, Ballarat is still ridiculously affordable. You can still get a beautiful four-bedroom home for less than $600,000, so it’s pretty good going,” she said.
“And there are still homes available at the $200,000-$400,000 level, if people are willing to go four or five minutes from the CBD you can get really cheap property.”
Jellis Craig, Eltham, director Aaron Yeats said his patch had become more popular with out of area buyers also on the hunt for affordable housing.
The four-bedroom house at 117 Arthur St, Eltham, is up for grabs for $870,000-$950,000.Source:Supplied
“What we’re seeing in the marketplace is gentrification of the area is increasing,” he said.
“Going back four years’ ago, we used to see a lot of our sales coming from buyers already living within the Diamond Valley.
“Whereas now, what we’re seeing is almost half, if not more, are coming from the inner northern suburbs, particularly Thornbury, Northcote and Brunswick.
“Younger couples when they have kids are coming out this way for schooling.”
Mr Yeats said buyers were also coming from eastern suburbs Templestowe, Doncaster and Bulleen.
TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SUBURBS FOR ALL PROPERTY TYPES — NATIONAL
1. Warrandyte, Victoria
2. Bellerive, Tasmania
3. South Hobart, Tasmania
4. Eltham, Victoria
5. Battery Point, Tasmania
6. Hobart, Tasmania
7. Middle Park, Victoria
8. Albert Park, Victoria
9. West Hobart, Tasmania
10. Eltham North, Victoria
TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SUBURBS FOR HOUSES — VICTORIA
5. St Kilda
6. Fitzroy North
9. South Melbourne
10. Hawthorn East
TOP 10 MOST IN DEMAND SUBURBS FOR UNITS — VICTORIA
2. Mt Eliza
3. Bayswater North
5. Albert Park
8. Black Rock
10. Mill Park
Originally published as Melbourne suburbs Australia’s most in demand
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...