Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Sunday, 11 March 2018
Millennials are moving to Bali
THE JAKARTA POST
Bali | Sat, March 10, 2018 | 12:04 pm
No longer seen as just a spot for a vacation getaway, Bali is fast becoming the hottest place for millennials to live.
Thriving with startups, with a relatively low cost of living, Bali is a prime location for millennials who are always on the look out for something different and exciting. The flourishing startup industry is supported by an abundance of co-working spaces and an environment that encourages creativity.
Businessman Andrew White who has lived in Bali for 10 years agrees. Previously an actor in several local television series, he, along with his wife and two children, chose to leave Jakarta to enjoy life.
“I want my children to be in nature; soaking up the sun, playing at the beach, enjoying space that is not a mall,” he said.
“I can go straight to the beach after I get home. I can take my children and spend two hours there. Imagine trying to get home in Jakarta; the two hours it would take to beat the traffic is what I could spend leisurely at the beach,” he added.
Read also: Monthly destination: Bali
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...