Free Bali and Jakarta Real Estate Investment and Retirement Seminars
Whether you are a buyer, seller, broker, agent, investor, lessor or renter you can benefit from attending one of our two free Real Estate Seminars in Bali this month.
At these seminars PT. B.A.L.I’s Canadian President, Lawrence, a 22 yr. Bali resident, President of 14 yr. old company with 135 staff, married to Azizah, a fully Licenced Notaris will review the most recent real estate laws for Indonesians and Foreigners in detail.
Then they will also provide a full colour audio, visual presentation with many professional charts on the Past, Present, and Future of Bali Real Estate.
Free Seminar Schedule:
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Jl. Karangsari, # 5, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
Dates & Times:
Location: Jakarta, Le Meridien Hotel
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 1st. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 3rd. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: Bali, Emerald Villas, Sanur
Dates & Times:
1. Thursday - Nov. 8th. 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
2.Saturday - Nov. 10th. 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
At these seminars you will learn about:
- The Past, Present and Future of Bali, Indonesia, Asian and Australian real estate.
- Why a recent official clarification of foreign ownership laws allows foreigners to totally control Indonesian properties for up to 80 years without leases?
- How to avoid legal problems and make sure a property is safe.
- How to avoid complicated real estate laws affecting Indonesians married to foreigners.
- Why this is the second best time to buy this century.
- Where are the best locations to buy for maximum profits?
- What type of properties will offer the best investment potential of *10% to 20 % per year?
- Discover how you can sell your property fast for the highest prices and lowest commissions on a brand new web site designed after the largest most successful real estate site in America with high tech search features.
- An opportunity for a free listing on B.A.R.E. First Class Beachfront property at almost 50% discount.
- A Quality 5,000 m2 Bali Hotel with 12 bungalows, 3 pools and Restaurant for only $588,000.
- Low cost properties with Luxury Villas starting as low as $158,000 for a three bedroom 650 m² 3 bedroom, 4 bath with private 9 mtr. Pool.
- Ridiculously low priced ocean view building lots starting as low as $25,000 for 500 m².
- Brand new Bali Luxury Reiremnmet Villas starting at $208.00 per mth.
Limited Seating & Free Parking: Seating is very limited for these free seminars so please avoid disappointment and make reservations A.S.A.P. Click Here For a Reservation
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: Office: 62-361- 284069 For Bahasa English 62-8123814014 – Bahasa Indonesia or 62-8123632177
Tuesday, 9 January 2018
Efforts to chill Hong Kong’s resi market aren’t working Chief executive Carrie Lam says “it’s impossible” for government to curb pricing
Carrie Lam and Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s chief executive said government efforts to temper the world’s most expensive property market have failed.
“It’s impossible for the government to curb property prices,” chief executive Carrie Lam said during an interview with Radio Television Hong Kong, Bloomberg reported. “Despite the several rounds of cooling measures by the government, prices didn’t drop. Some even suggested that those measures had pushed up prices instead.”
Prices in Hong Kong’s resale market rose 14 percent this year, pushed upward by inexpensive money and demand from mainland buyers.
Sign up for China Watch for weekly emails on Chinese real estate investments.
The number of new residential units coming to market in Hong Kong can’t keep pace with the number of mainland Chinese who become residents each year.
Lam restated her goal of resolving the housing shortage but didn’t offer any specific policies that would curb prices. [Bloomberg] – Rich Bockmann
Bali and world news and views editor's comments – I predicted that the IMF conference would provide a big boost to the B...
Denpasar, May 05 2018 According to PT. Bali Affordable Lifestyles International. (PT. B.A.L.I.) who have managed award winning PT. Bali ...
Australia's pensioners retiring overseas because they can't afford Australia By freelance correspondent Eden GillespieEditor's comments: As I have predicting heavily for the last 12 months one of the biggest demands for Bali real estate in the near futur...
Best Asia Real Estate Editor's Comments: One of the things that have made a point of in my recent real estate seminars is a the huge ...